Friday, January 22, 2010

getting settled




Well as most of you know, we are now in Italy.. So far everything is good. We are living in a hotel right now here on the base. We will be moving into our apartment on tuesday. Its small and a big difference from california. But we will adjust. Haven't really got a chance to get out and see much due to the fact that we still don't have a car. Thats a work in progress. Still trying to figure out this blog and learn my way around. Right now all I have is time so I guess I will figure it out. The kids are doing good here.. We have been here about a week now and are just now starting to adjust to the 9 hour time difference. Was hard at first. Casey is doing very well. Been here about 2 weeks and already has his own office and has alot of responsibility for being the new guy. He says, Oh and my office has a window... LOL.. Well gonna get off here and watch a movie.. take care everyone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savanna! Remember to check out The Cutest Blog on the Block for neat things. Also check out Slide Show for some neat special effects. And, at the top left of your blogger screen there are photo boarders, fonts and colors. Links to websites in your city would be cool too, on the sidebar. Just some ideas. I love what you are doing, and your blog looks great!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the blog idea! I can live through you
    :o) I am so proud of you two and I am so happy my baby brother has such a wonderful wife! Love ya sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete