Thursday, November 12, 2009

Italy


So, i'm getting ready to head for Oregon on Monday the 16th. I'm so excited, i can't wait. Got pretty much everything done for Italy. Most of the paper work is done, all except our visas I think. And as fas as the house goes, got everything taken down, pictures curtains, decorations... The lady came today to do our pre-inspection. It went well. Going to have to repaint the wall in the living room but thats ok. It's going to be Casey here doing everything. We are heading for Italy the first week of January I believe. Casey checks out of battalion on Dec. 4th. My dad is heading down here on him Harley the first week of December to meet him, then they are going to take a few days and ride the harleys up together. Should be fun for them. I just cant wait to be home and enjoy family before we start this exciting new chapter in our life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment